December 6, 2013

Sola 13

I will be off to East Lansing for the afternoon and evening today, as well as tomorrow all day spending it at a conference Sola13.

I am excited for this conference because although I don't know all the speakers; I know most of them and I am looking forward to enjoying time away, a time of worship and time with a good friend.

My professor at Kuyper College, who is extremely wise, said this multiple times: "Don't let your schooling get into the way of your education."

I agree that schooling--the act of going to an institution to gain knowledge--is important; however, conferences like these are also important because they sometimes do a better job of expanding the education that we can have.

Anyways, it should be a good weekend; and I am really really looking forward to hearing it!

And if you want to go, you can! But if you don't want to go, just watch it live from the comfort of your home!
Check out the website and it will explain everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment