June 29, 2013

Birthday

 
So it was my birthday the other day.......I really don't like making a big deal outta my birthday, so I try to keep it hush hush. But that didn't manage to happen. I received three packages the day before my birthday and of course, since I didn't know they were for my birthday, I opened them :) And the above is what I got from my Dad, Mom and sister and then from Denae as well. And then, on the day after my birthday, I received this lovely card from my nephew and a gift from Brandon and Katie as well. What a pleasant surprise!

I apologize for not writing much this week. We've had VBS in the evenings, therefore it has taken my evening 'relaxing' time away from my day, therefore its been pretty busy and crazy this week. But that is OK. I am fine with that.

And thank you to all of you who called, emailed, facebooked, texted or whatever you did to wish me a happy birthday--it was greatly appreciated that you made this day extra-special for me! It truly was a great birthday! Thank you!

Well, I better finish up worship orders and go over sermons before too much later.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment